Sunday 22 March 2009

1001

Been with a 1000 women
Can only remember 1
Made a 1000 mistakes
But cant remember none
And I still havent found what Im looking for

Fought wars on the beams of stars
Seen Venus rim congregate with Mars in September
Ive dug deep and gone further than I choose to remember
My achievements were great and always to late
Ive fought for love and killed my hate
And I still havent found what Im looking for

In the crossfire of my desire
I tend to set everything on fire
Im a foreigner to my dreams
an alien in my future
Reality's refugee
And Io's lost love for Jupiter
But I still havent found what Im looking for

I was born old, will die young
The older I get, the younger I become
As I walk out the door
One thing is sure and its second to none;
I still havent found what Im looking for

No comments: