Friday 19 December 2008

Like you do me in

So messed up I want you here
The syringe of life aint goin nowhere
Tell the future it will disappear
Follow the hair of the dog
That led you here

Falling in between the cracks
Doesn’t seem that bad

Scratching the surface of the skin my friend
The pale legged killer was in again

You hit me low you hit me high
As my pain reaches for the sky
Only wish that I
Could do it for you

Like you do me in

Rubbing sticks for tricks
Strobbing kicks like flicks
Show me some of yours
Maybe I will show you mine

Rub my face with wine
Slap me silly in time
Hit me where it hurts
Bursting at the first
Needing it like thirst

Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam anyway
'Cause sunbeams are never made like me
inflict the pain, I am summer begging for rain

I've got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice

Cut myself on Angels hair and baby’s breath
As snakes from hell rolls in my face
Or is it your heartfelt embrace?

The size of life is just too big
Before the throbbing will begin
A gasp for air is all it takes
Pain breaths like morning air

Oh I wish that you were here.

No comments: